recipes inder $10
Loaded Ranch Potato Salad
loaded Ranch Potato Salad is an easy side dish
for lunch, dinner, potlucks, and BBQs.
It’s quick to put together with minimal ingredients and has a delicious dressing including bacon and cheese that everyone will love.
WHY MAKE THIS RECIPE
- Feeds a Crowd
– a great way to use up leftover potatoes.
– it is gluten free.
– I use baby potatoes since they are creamy and cook quickly.
– add in some crispy bacon that can be store-bought or homemade.
TIPS AND VARIATIONS
- Don’t over-boil the potatoes.
Cook the potatoes in
for a little bit of flavor.
Drain potatoes well
- Add Heat
- Swap the potatoes
- Add more potatoes
- Stock up on potatoes –
Purchase potatoes in bulk or on sale and store for later use.
- Prep ahead
– refrigerate prepped-ahead potato salad with ranch dressing for up to 1 day ahead of time.
– Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days.
More from Budget Delicious
Instant Pot Chicken Tenders
Instant Pot Chicken Parmesan