- 2 ½ teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- Garlic salt to taste
- 2 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lbs potatoes scrubbed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 ½ lbs chicken breast cut into 1 inch cubes
Preheat Air Fryer to 380F / 190C.
Mix together Italian seasoning, smoked paprika, garlic salt and oil in a small mixing bowl.
Add cubed potatoes in a mixing bowl and add half of the seasoned oil and mix till well coated.
Add cubed chicken into a mixing bowl and add half of the seasoned oil and mix till well coated.
Add the potatoes into the air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through cooking.
Then add in the chicken shake to mix and cook for 10-12 minutes.
Tips For Success And Variations
- I recommend shaking the basket rather than mixing so that you don’t break the potatoes.
- Do make sure to shake the basket during cooking so that everything cooks evely.
- Make sure you cut the potatoes and chicken to the same size.
- These potatoes are not peeled – just wash and cube – really eaaaaaaasy.
- If you want the potatoes crispy, then cook them for a few more minutes before adding in the chicken.
- Use different seasoning to your taste like herbs like Cajun seasoning, creole seasoning, Greek seasoning, rosemary etc.
- Add chili or chipotle etc for some heat.
- Top with some bacon bits and chopped cilantro for an explosion of flavor.
Budget Friendly Tips
- Add an extra 1/2 - 1 pound of potatoes to bulk it out (make sure that your air fryer basket or tray is big enough though.
- You can also round this meal out by adding bell peppers and onions at the same time as the chicken.
- Use chicken thigh meat which can be cheaper.
Weight Watchers Points
- There are 8 Blue Plan SmartPoints in one serving of this.
- If you replace the oil with a no-calorie cooking spray, there are 5 Blue Plan SmartPoints in one serving.
Calories: 452kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 109mg | Sodium: 212mg | Potassium: 1623mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 565IU | Vitamin C: 47mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 3mg