- 15.25 ounces 1 box (432g) chocolate cake mix
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup (79ml) oil
- ½ cup (68g) flour
- ¼ cup (20g) peanut butter chips
- ¼ cup (20g) chocolate chips
- ¼ cup (20g) white chocolate chips
- ½ cup (40g) candy corn
Mix cake mix, eggs, oil and flour until you have a thick batter.
Toss half the candy corn in a little bit of flour.
Fold in chocolate chips and floured candy corn.
Preheat the oven to 350F / 180C / gas 4.
Roll dough into balls and place on a parchment-lined tray. Make sure the candy corn is completely stuffed inside the dough and not touching the pan.
Bake for 7-9 minutes, or until the cookies have cracks in the top.
While cookies are still hot, place remaining candy corn on top and press down slightly.
Let cool fully on a rack before serving.
- Bring the eggs to room temperature for about 30 minutes, and they will mix into the batter easier.
- Candy corn can melt and burn, so make sure the candy pieces are inside the balls of cookie dough before baking.
- Press extra candy corn into the cookies immediately after removing them from the oven.
- Storage - baked cookies can be kept in an airtight container for several weeks.
- There are 6 Blue Plan SmartPoints in one serving of this.
Calories: 158kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 169mg | Potassium: 73mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 21IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 1mg