- 40 pretzels
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 20 red candies
- 40 candy eyeball candies
Place 20 pretzels on a parchment paper lined tray or sheet pan.
Cut the remaining pretzels into antler shapes and set aside.
Melt chocolate chips and place inside the pretzels. Do this gently so that it doesn’t spill out the sides.
Press reindeer antlers onto the top of the chocolate filled pretzels followed by the nose and eyes.
Freezer for 10 minutes to firm up before serving.
- You will need to make sure you have extra pretzels for making antlers as some of these will break and not be usable as antlers.
- Cut the pretzels in half with a sharp knife to make the antlers.
- Make sure to have all ingredients laid out ready before toy start making this and you will need to work fast before the chocolate firms up.
- Do line your sheet pan - as this will make it easier to peel of your firmed up cookies.
- Do stick the antlers and the candy eyes and nose on immediately, whilst the chocolate is still soft, otherwise these may not stick on.
- The easiest way to melt the chocolate is in short bursts in the microwave making sure to carefully stir the chocolate between each bursts. You can also use the double broiler method.
- Check out the sales – Many stores regularly hold sales on min pretzels and chocolate. Look out for coupons or discounts on shopping apps.
- Buy generic – Store own brand and other generic ingredients are often an inexpensive alternative.
Calories: 66kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 33mg | Potassium: 3mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 25IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg