- 1 cup (60g) Cool Whip
- ¼ cup (52g) pureed pineapple
- 8 ounces (226g) cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons toasted coconut plus extra for garnish
- Serve with sliced pineapple or other cut-up fruit
Place Cool Whip, pureed pineapple, and cream cheese in a bowl and beat with a hand mixer until smooth.
Fold in the toasted coconut.
Garnish with additional coconut and serve with sliced pineapple or other fruit.
- Remove the cool whip from the freezer and allow it to thaw for 10-15 minutes.
- Bring the cream cheese to room temperature for easier blending.
- Use the whisk attachment on a stand mixer if you don’t have a handheld mixer.
- Storage - keep in an airtight container inside the fridge for up to 5 days.
- There are 5 WW Blue Plan SmartPoints in one serving of this.
Calories: 122kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 98mg | Potassium: 62mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 400IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 1mg