- 1/2 lb (225g) large frozen raw shrimp peeled and deveined ($3.30)
- ¼ cup (57g) butter melted ($0.40)
- 1 teaspoon garlic finely grated ($0.10)
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley ($0.30)
- Cajun seasoning optional and to taste ($0.05)
Preheat Air Fryer to 325F / 170C.
Mix the melted butter and minced garlic and set it aside.
Place shrimp in a single layer inside the air fryer basket and cook for 5 minutes.
Remove the basket from the air fryer and brush little bit of garlic butter onto the shrimp.
Air fry for 2 more minutes. I used large shrimp, and at this point, my shrimp was pink and done. If you are using jumbo shrimp, you may need to add an additional 1-2 minutes.
Remove cooked shrimp from the air fryer and place in a bowl. Toss with the additional garlic butter, then place on a plate. Garnish with parsley and cajun seasoning (if desired) before serving.
- Use frozen, raw shrimp for this recipe. There is no need to defrost the shrimp.
- Look for shrimp that’s already been peeled and deveined, and you can just pop the finished shrimp in your mouth. Tail on shrimp is fine.
- If using extra-large or jumbo shrimp, you may need to increase the cooking time by a minute or two.
- If desired, you can flip the shrimp halfway through cooking, but it’s not necessary.
- Shrimp will be firm, pink, and no longer translucent when done.
- Store – Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- There are 7 WW Blue Plan SmartPoints in one serving.
Calories: 223kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 256mg | Sodium: 800mg | Potassium: 92mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 697IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 134mg | Iron: 2mg