- 1 cup (166g) sliced strawberries
- 1 cup (154g) chopped peaches fresh or canned
- 1 cup (225g) chopped pineapple fresh or canned
- 1 cup (180g) chopped kiwi
- 1 cup (190g) blueberries
- 1 cup (144g) blackberries
- 4 cups (946ml) sprite or other lemon lime flavored soda
Starting from the bottom of each glass, layer the fruit in a rainbow effect, finishing with strawberries on top.
Pour sprite over the fruit to fill the glasses.
- You don't need to layer the fruit, you can mix them if you prefer.
- Chill the fruit to keep the drink cold.
- Feel free to combine different fruits to change up the flavor profile.
- Vary the liquid - make it sparkling water, lemonade, ginger ale.
- Amend to suit the occasion - e.g. red white and blue fruit for Memorial Day, and green, white, and red for Christmas, etc.
- Freeze leftover fruits and use frozen fruits to make this when needed.
- Use which ever fruits you have to hand - see suggestions below.
- Canned fruit are an economical way of making these drinks.
- There are 3 WW Blue Plan SmartPoints in one serving.
Calories: 104kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 13mg | Potassium: 200mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 145IU | Vitamin C: 48mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1mg