- 1 cup (250ml) red Gatorade fruit punch
- 1 cup (250ml) white Gatorade frost glacier cherry
- 1 cup (250ml) blue Gatorade cool blue
- For serving: Sprite Lemon Lime Soda or other clear beverage
Set out three ice cube trays.
Pour the fruit punch gatorade in one ice cube tray, frost glacier cherry in the second tray and cool blue gatorade in the third tray.
Freeze for at least 4 hours, or overnight, before serving.
When you are ready to assemble the drinks, layer the colored ice cubes in each glass and pour the sprite over top.
- You can make layered ice cubes - using one tray, fill one third of each ice cube section with the red gatorade, then freeze for 2 hours. Then pour on the white gatorade until they are two-thirds full and freeze for another 2 hours. Last, top the frozen cubes with the blue gatorade and freeze for another 2 hours.
- Silicon ice cube trays make popping the cubes out out easier.
- Feel free to combine different flavors to change up the flavor profile.
- Vary the liquid - use lemonade, grape juice, pomegranate juice, strawberry juice etc instead of gatorade.
- Amend to fit the occasion - make green, white and red ice cubes for Christmas, pink and yellow for Easter, orange and purple for Halloween, etc.
- Prep ahead - these gatorade ice cubes can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- There is 1 WW Blue Plan SmartPoint in a serving of this.
Calories: 28kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Sodium: 6mg | Sugar: 6g