- 6 cups (1.42L) raspberry ginger ale
- ¼ cup (59ml) pineapple juice increase to ½ cup, if desired
- 1 cup (210g) pineapple diced or rings
- 1 cup (123g) raspberries
- 2 cups (300g) rainbow sherbet scooped into balls
If you want to get nice round balls of sherbet, scoop sherbet with an ice cream scoop onto a parchment lined tray and place in freezer for at least 30 minutes.
Mix raspberry ginger ale and pineapple juice in a punch bowl.
Add in the fruit, followed by the sherbet.
Scoop into glasses and serve.
- This punch gets better as the sherbet melts. So prepare it 5 minutes before serving.
- Freeze a few extra scoops and add to the punch if the sherbet foams melts or the scoops are all taken.
- The rainbow punch will become sweeter if you add more sherbet, so add more juice as well.
- You can simple spoon the sherbet into the punch bowl, no need to freeze it first if you don't want sherbet balls.
- Feel free to freeze the fruit before adding so that the punch stays cool.
- Adjust quantity of ingredients to suit your taste.
- Freeze chopped leftover fruit till needed and add to punch bowl.
- Used canned fruit as this will be cheaper than fresh.
- Prep ahead - Mix the juice and the fruit a few hours ahead of time in the punch bowl and keep chilled. Scoop and freeze sherbet ahead of time, but only add to the punch 2 minutes before serving.
- There are 5 WW Blue Plan SmartPoints in one serving.
Calories: 108kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 24mg | Potassium: 74mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 27IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 1mg