- 16 Hawaiian Slider Buns sliced in half
- 1 ½ pound (680g) Breaded Chicken Tenders
- 1 ½ cups (354ml) marinara sauce
- 2 cup (226g) Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- ½ cup (56g) grated Parmesan Cheese divide
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Cook chicken tenders according to package instructions.
Preheat the oven to 350F / 180C / gas 4.
Place the bottom half of the slider buns in a greased/lined casserole dish.
Toast buns for 3 minutes in the hot oven and then remove.
Place chicken tenders on the bottom buns, top with tomato sauce and the cheese mix, and then cover with the top bun.
Brush the top of the buns with melted butter and sprinkle with Italian seasoning and parmesan cheese.
Bake for 10-15 minutes until the cheese has melted and buns are toasted.
- Cooking time does not include the time needed to cook the chicken.
- Pre-toast the bottom buns to prevent them from getting soggy.
- Use pizza sauce instead of marinara if you prefer a thicker sauce.
- Serve these hot, right out of the oven.
- Storage - keep in an airtight container inside the fridge for up to 3 days.
Calories: 432kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 93mg | Sodium: 648mg | Potassium: 500mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 603IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 275mg | Iron: 3mg