- 5 cups (1.18L) stock
- 1 carrot chopped
- 1 large potato cut into small cubes
- 32 ounces (900g), 1 can of whole fire roasted tomatoes
- 15 ounces (425g), 1 can of kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ⅔ cup (67g) uncooked pasta
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped parsley and parmesan cheese for garnish
Add the stock into the Instant Pot insert, followed by the rest of the ingredients.
Place the lid on, turn the valve to the sealing position, and set to manual pressure / high pressure for 5 minutes. When done, perform a quick pressure release.
Ladle into bowls, then top with parsley, Parmesan cheese, and serve.
- Chop the veggies into a small dice so they cook evenly and are easy to eat.
- Make sure all of the pasta is submerged under the stock so that it cooks through.
- If you plan to have leftovers or want to freeze this recipe, cook the pasta separately and add the cooked pasta to the soup just before serving.
- Cooking time does not account for the time that it takes for the Instant Pot to come up to pressure or for the pressure to release.
- There is just 1 Blue Plan SmartPoint in one serving of this.
Calories: 263kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1805mg | Potassium: 588mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 4118IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 124mg | Iron: 3mg