- 4 cups (90g) tortilla chips
- 2 cups (280g) shredded chicken
- ½ cup (84g) cooked black beans
- 1 ½ cups (125g) shredded cheese
- 1 cup (149g) peppers cooked
Fill the air fryer basket with tortilla chips to about two-thirds of the way full.
Top with chicken, peppers, black beans, and cheese.
Air Fry at 350F / 180C for 4-5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Remove nachos from the air fryer and top with diced tomatoe, salsa, guacamole and serve.
Tips For Success
- Add the salsa and guacamole just before serving so the Air Fryer Chicken Nachos don't get soggy.
- Nachos will cook super fast in the Air Fryer, so watch these closely to make sure they don't burn.
- Make sure to only fill the air fryer basket two-thirds of the way.
- To make it easy to remove the nachos, line the air fryer basket with foil before adding ingredients.
- For evern more flavor, cook your leftover chicken with taco seasoning before adding to the nachos.
Nacho Topping Ideas
- Refried beans
- Cooked ground beef
- Cojita cheese
- Pico de Gallo
- Lime crema
- Chipotle sauce
- Green chiles
- Grilled corn
Budget Friendly Tips
- Use leftover chicken – use any leftover chicken you have on hand.
- Freeze leftover chicken – throw all leftover chicken into a freezer bag and keep adding to it until you have enough to make this.
- Reduce the chicken – feel free to reduce chicken and bulk it out with more veggies to make it even more budget-friendly.
- Stock up on chips – grab tortilla corn chips when on sale and stock up.
Calories: 865kcal | Carbohydrates: 83g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 44g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 92mg | Sodium: 830mg | Potassium: 585mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 448IU | Vitamin C: 30mg | Calcium: 495mg | Iron: 4mg