- 3 pounds (1360g) strawberries, mago, blueberries, kiwi sliced
- 4-5 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2-3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Adjust sweetness as desired, then chill for 2-3 hours before serving.
- This salad works best with ripe fruit, so choose ripe but firm fruit.
- Don't cut your fruit up too small, as smaller pieces will get squishy.
- Other fruit you can add: pineapple, blackberries, seedless grapes, mandarin oranges, apples, pears, watermelon, papaya.
- You can also add bananas, but if so then add at the last minute as they tend to brown and get mushy.
- Choose fruits that are in season as they will be cheaper then.
- Add more of the cheaper fruit and less of the more expensive fruit.
- Serve with granola and yogurt on the side for breakfast and dessert.
- There are 2 WW Blue Plan SmartPoints in one serving of this.
Calories: 138kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 566mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 150IU | Vitamin C: 159mg | Calcium: 85mg | Iron: 1mg