- 1 ready-made chilled puff pastry sheet
- 1 ¼ cup (400g) jam I used apricot jam, but choose your favorite flavor.
- 1 beaten egg or milk, for brushing (optional)
Preheat the air fryer to 375F / 190C.
Roll out the pastry and cut into 16 equal squares.
Place one heaping teaspoon of jam in the middle of each square.
Fold up the pastry squares and brush the edges with beaten egg (or milk) and press them together. Brush folded pastry again with the milk or egg.
Put half the puff pastry bites into the air fryer basket and cook for 8-10 minutes until golden brown. Repeat with the remaining half.
- Different brands of puff pastry may be different sizes so you may need to adjust the number of squares you cut out.
- Brushing the pastry with milk or egg is optional but will help it seal and will give the tops a little shine. You can use water to seal them.
- Avoid overfilling with the jam or it may ooze out while cooking.
- Allow the pastries to cool several minutes before serving as the jam filling will be hot.
- Buy and Freeze - Puff pastry is often easier to find around the holidays. Buy and store in the freezer for later use.
- Make Homemade Jam - Making homemade jam is economical and so tasty!
Calories: 432kcal | Carbohydrates: 67g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 135mg | Potassium: 90mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 35g | Vitamin A: 40IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 2mg