- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 5 green onions sliced
- 2 garlic cloves miced
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 3 cups (225g) cooked ramen noodles
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 1-2 teaspoons sriracha sauce
- optional for garnish: additional sliced green onions and sesame seeds
Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan over medium heat and stir fry green onions, minced garlic and ginger and stir fry for about 30 seconds to 1 minute, until fragrant.
Mix in the ramen noodles and stir fry for about 45 seconds.
Stir in the soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, and sriracha sauce. Mix well and stir fry for 4-5 minutes, until cooked through.
Top with additional sliced green onions and sesame seeds, serve and enjoy.
- Prep the noodles and veggies in advance as everything cooks very quickly.
- Mix the sauce ingredients in a small bowl before you begin cooking, so it’s ready to add.
- Buy Microwaveable Ramen On Sale - Look for sales on microwaveable ramen noodles. Save the noodles and discard the seasoning packets.
- Add Veggies or Meat - Bulk out this meal by adding more veggies or some meat. A little bit goes a long way, so you don’t need to overdo it.
- Add Broth - Add your choice of meat or veggie broth to make a warm soup.
- Cold Noodle Salad - Leftover cold noodles are delicious for lunch the next day.
- Store - Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Calories: 823kcal | Carbohydrates: 115g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Sodium: 4647mg | Potassium: 407mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 173IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 69mg | Iron: 8mg