- 16.3 ounces (462g) 1 package refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup (60g) whipped cream
- ½ cup (80g) mini eggs
- 3 tablespoons chocolate sauce
Heat up the waffle maker (I used a mini one), and place 1 biscuit into the middle of the machine.
Cook for 3-4 minutes or until steam has stopped and the waffle is golden brown.
Remove and place on a plate. Repeat with the remaining biscuits.
Garnish waffles with whipping cream, mini eggs, and chocolate sauce and serve.
Recipe Tips And Variations
- If you have a large waffle maker you can cook up to 4 biscuits at a time.
- Make it stuffed - cut the biscuits in half, stuff them before cooking them.
- Make them savory - serve with cheese, bacon, beans, salsa, and more.
- Add heat - sprinkling on some red pepper flakes, chipotle or cayenne is an easy way to add heat.
These are super easy to make as and when needed. However, you can make them ahead too.
- Refrigerate - store cooled waffles in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Freeze - wrap cooled waffles in plastic wrap, store in an air-tight container, and freeze for up to 3 months.
- Reheat - heat in a waffle iron, toaster oven, or in an air fryer until warmed through.
Weight Watchers Points
There are 10 Blue Plan SmartPoints in one serving of this.
Calories: 265kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 137mg | Potassium: 78mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 179IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 86mg | Iron: 1mg