- 2 cups (280g) leftover cooked chicken cubed (I prefer skinless chicken thighs for this, but you can use skinless chicken breast)
- 2 large tomatoes sliced
- 2 cups (150g) shredded lettuce
- 4 tortillas or sandwich wraps
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- 5 tablespoons Ranch dressing
Lay out the four tortillas (or sandwich wraps).
Evenly distribute and chicken, tomatoes, lettuce, and bacon between each tortilla.
Drizzle with Ranch dressing, then wrap each into a a burrito shape and cut in half before serving.
Tip: to help keep the shape, you can wrap each with parchment paper.
Tips For Success
- For easier folding, warm the wraps for a few seconds in a microwave before assembling the sandwiches.
- To help the wraps keep their shape, place tortillas on a piece of parchment paper before assembling and rolling.
- When cutting the wraps in half, slice at an angle using a sharp knife.
- Are you packing the sandwich for later? Leave off the ranch and serve it on the side. Just dip and enjoy.
These chicken ranch wraps are so good as is, but they are also really versatile. Try some of these delicious variations;
- Load With Veggies - Some of our favorite veggies to add to this wrap include spinach, sliced red onion, peeled and sliced cucumbers, sprouts, and avocado.
- Make It Spicy - Add a bit of sliced jalapeno.
- Use Flavored Wraps - Wraps come in a variety of flavors like plain, spinach, and sundried tomato.
- Mexican Style - Season the chicken with taco seasoning and add jalapeno ranch. Corn and black beans would make a great addition too.
- Italian Style - Season the chicken with Italian seasoning and swap the ranch dressing for a creamy Italian dressing.
- Greek Style - Season the chicken with Mediterranean seasoning and swap the ranch dressing for a Greek dressing. Add Romaine lettuce, feta cheese, and black olives.
- Stretch it Farther - This recipe uses ½ cup of chicken per wrap and makes 4 wraps. Stretch it further and make 6-8 wraps by adding less chicken and increasing the amount of veggies.
- Use Leftovers - Ideally, for a budget-friendly meal, you will be using leftover chicken. You can also purchase a rotisserie chicken from a grocery store.
- Use What You Have - If you don’t have sandwich wraps, use tortillas. This can also be served on a roll or over lettuce as a salad. The key to staying on budget is using what you have on hand and cutting down on food waste.
- Watch for Discounted Rotisserie Chickens - My local grocery store knocks a few dollars off their day-old rotisserie chickens. Ask at the deli for their discount schedule. This is a great way to save money by stocking up on shredded chicken meat for a variety of recipes.
Weight Watchers Points
If made with boneless skinless chicken breast, there are 7 Blue Plan SmartPoints in a serving.
Calories: 389kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 74mg | Sodium: 745mg | Potassium: 495mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 735IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 61mg | Iron: 2mg