- 2 pounds (907g) red potatoes baby or regular,
- ¾ cup (177ml) chicken stock
- 4 tablespoons butter cubed
- 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- salt to taste
Wash the potatoes, dry and cut in half (if using smaller baby potatoes) or into quarters for larger red potatoes.
Put potatoes in the Instant Pot insert. Pour chicken stock over the potatoes and sprinkle on the Italian seasoning, garlic and salt.
Place the lid on and turn the valve to the sealing position. Set to high pressure for 7 minutes.
When done, perform a quick pressure release. Open the lid and gently stir so that the potatoes are coated in the mixture (carefully so they don't break).
Top with herbs if desired and then serve.
- Cut the potatoes to the same size so they cook at the same rate.
- These potatoes are not peeled – just wash and cut – really eaaaaaaasy.
- If you want the potatoes crispy, you can broil them for a few minutes after cooking.
- Use baby potatoes or other potatoes you already have to hand.
- Feel free to double up the recipe - as long as you don't go past the fill line of the pressure cooker.
- There are 7 Blue Plan SmartPoints in one serving of this.
Calories: 187kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 137mg | Potassium: 734mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 256IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 1mg