- 2 pounds (907g) chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F / 200 degrees C / gas mark 6 and line two baking sheets with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
Dry the chicken wings with paper towels and add to a medium bowl. Sprinkle the wings with cajun seasoning and toss until well coated.
Lay the wings in a single layer with space between them on two baking sheets.
Bake the cajun wings for 30 to 40 minutes, turning after 20 minutes. Bake wings until crisp, browned and cooked through.
Air Fryer Instructions
Preheat an air fryer to 350 degrees F / 180 degrees C and spray the air fryer basket with a light coating of olive oil or cooking spray.
In a large mixing bowl, sprinkle the wings with cajun seasoning and toss to coat.
Place chicken wings in the air fry basket in a single layer and cook for about 15- 20 minutes, turn the wings or shake halfway through.
Repeat with the remaining wings until all of the wings are cooked.
- You can use chicken wingettes or whole wings. Use a sharp knife to separate the flats from the drumettes if desired.
- If using frozen wings, thaw them before making this baked Cajun chicken wings recipe.
- Pat dry with a paper towel before coating them in seasoning.
- Place the chicken wings into a medium bowl and toss with the seasoning to ensure all of the wings are well coated.
- Be sure to lightly spray your baking sheets with oil or line them with parchment paper to keep the wings from sticking.
- You can cook the cajun seasoned wings on an ovenproof wire rack for maximum crispiness.
- Place chicken in a single layer on the baking sheet or the air fryer basket.
- If air frying, don’t overlap the wings. Cook chicken wings in batches if necessary.
- Chicken is fully cooked when a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the chicken reads 165 degrees F / 74 degrees C.
- Storage - keep leftovers in an airtight container inside the fridge for up to 3 days.
- There are 8 WW Blue Plan SmartPoints in one serving of this.
Calories: 282kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 0.2g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 92mg | Potassium: 271mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 0.4g | Vitamin A: 1904IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 2mg