- 4 chicken thighs already cooked
Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees F / 180 degrees C.
Unwrap the chicken thighs and discard any packaging.
Add the chicken thighs to air fryer basket, leaving space between each piece.
Reheat for 3-5 minutes or until the chicken is warmed through and the skin is crispy. Flip air fryer chicken thighs halfway through cooking.
Use a meat thermometer to check air fryer chicken thighs for doneness.Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees F / 180 degrees C.
- Preheat the air fryer.
- Bring chicken thighs to room temperature for at least 30 minutes.
- Spritz the chicken skin with a small about of oil to help it crisp better.
- Leave space between the pieces of chicken in air fryer so the hot air can circulate.
- Don’t overcrowd the air fryer basket
- Flip the air fryer chicken thighs halfway through cooking.
- Brush on any sauces 1-2 minutes before the end of the cooking time.
- Cooking times are an estimate and should be adjusted based on the size of your chicken and the model of air fryer.
- The air fryer chicken thighs are done when heated to an internal temperature of 165 degrees F / 74 degrees C.
- There are 7 WW Blue Plan SmartPoints in one serving of this.
Calories: 247kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 111mg | Sodium: 87mg | Potassium: 232mg | Vitamin A: 88IU | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg