- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- salt to taste
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F / 200 degrees C.
In a small bowl, combine Italian seasoning, garlic powder, paprika, onion powder, salt and olive oil to make a thick marinade.
Add the chicken thighs to the bowl with the marinade and toss until the chicken thighs are fully coated in the seasoning mix.
Add the seasoned boneless chicken thighs to the air fryer basket and leave space between them to allow the hot air to circulate.
Air fry for 12-16 minutes, depending on the size of the chicken thighs. Flip the chicken thigh halfway through cooking.
Cook until the internal temperature of the chicken thighs reaches 165 degrees F / 74 degrees C.
- Preheat your air fryer according to the directions for your specific air fryer model.
- When selecting chicken thighs, look for chicken thighs that are similar in size to ensure even cooking.
- Wash your hands and kitchen surfaces after handling raw chicken. Raw chicken can make you sick.
- Use paper towels to pat the chicken thighs dry. The seasoning mixture will stick to the chicken better if it is dry.
- You can marinate the chicken thighs in the fridge for up to 24 hours. Marinating is optional.
- Because of the oil in the marinade, there is no need to spray the air fryer basket with olive oil spray.
- Leave space between the chicken thighs in the air fryer basket. Allowing the hot air to circulate will give you super crispy chicken thighs.
- Cook the air fryer chicken thighs in batches if needed.
- Flip the boneless chicken thighs in air fryer halfway through cooking.
- Begin checking for doneness at the minimum cooking time so you don’t overcook the chicken thighs.
- Do not consume raw chicken.
- Always use a meat thermometer when you cook chicken thighs to check for doneness. The internal temperature of the air fryer chicken thighs should be 165 degrees F / 74 degrees C when inserted into the thickest part of the chicken thighs.
- Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Storage - keep leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 4 days.
- There are 4 WW Blue Plan SmartPoints in a serving of this.
Calories: 187kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 107mg | Sodium: 102mg | Potassium: 306mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 282IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1mg