- 3 breaded fried chicken breasts
Preheat Air Fryer to 375 degrees F or 190 degrees C.
Place chicken inside the air fryer basket, leaving space between each piece.
Cook for about 4 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through.
Check the internal temperature with a meat thermometer to ensure it has reached 165 degrees F or 74 degrees C.
Serve and enjoy!
- Allow the chicken to come to room temperature for about 20 - 30 minutes before placing in the air fryer.
- Reheat similar-sized pieces together. If you reheat a breast and a wing together, you will end up with an overcooked wing and a breast that may still be cold in the middle.
- Keep a close eye on the chicken while it is in the air fryer. 4 minutes is an average cooking time, but you may need more or less depending on the size of your chicken pieces.
- Don’t overcrowd the air fryer basket. Make sure there is space between the pieces so the hot air can circulate and it heats evenly on all sides.
- You can spritz fried chicken pieces with water before placing it in the air fryer so it doesn't dry out.
- Air Fryer temperatures can vary depending on the make and model, so use the cooking time listed as a guide, check for doneness, and adjust the time as needed.
- Cooking time also depends on the size of your chicken cuts, bigger pieces will need a little more time than smaller pieces.
- Storage - keep leftovers in an airtight container inside the fridge for up to 4 days.
- There are 7 WW Blue Plan SmartPoints in one serving.
Calories: 250kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 510mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Iron: 4mg