- 24 ounces (696g) boneless skinless chicken breast 4 chicken breasts
- 3 ounces (85g) bacon 4 slices
Preheat Air Fryer to 375 degrees F / 190 degrees C and lightly spray the air fryer basket with oil.
Wrap a strip of bacon around each of the chicken breasts and secure with a toothpick if needed. Depending on the size of the chicken breast, you may need moer than one strip of bacon.
Place in the air fryer basket and cook for 15-22 minutes, or until an instant thermometer reads 165 degrees F / 94 degrees C when inserted into the thickest part of the chicken.
Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Use paper towels to thoroughly dry the chicken before wrapping it with bacon.
- Feel free to season the chicken with your favorite herbs or seasoning blend.
- For larger chicken breasts, slice in half before wrapping with bacon.
- Feeding a large family? Simply double this recipe.
- Be sure to remove all of the toothpicks before serving.
- Cook until an instant thermometer reads 165 degrees F / 74 degrees C when inserted into the thickest part of the chicken.
- Air fryer temperatures can vary depending on the make and model, so use the cooking time listed as a guide, check your food for doneness, and adjust the time as needed.
- Storage - keep in an airtight container inside the fridge for up to 4 days.
- There are 3 WW Blue Plan SmartPoints in one serving of this.
Calories: 283kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 123mg | Sodium: 338mg | Potassium: 671mg | Vitamin A: 59IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg