- 6 slider buns or 2 full-size buns
- 2 cups (296g) shredded chicken
- ½ cup (155g) buffalo hot sauce
- 1 cup (235g) shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons Ranch dressing
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- parsley chopped, for garnish (optional)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F or 180 degrees C.
Slice the slider buns in half horizontally and lay the bottoms on a baking dish or baking sheet. Toast in the preheated oven for 3 minutes.
Remove form oven and sprinkle on half of the cheese.
Combine shredded chicken and buffalo hot sauce in a bowl, then spoon on top of the cheese.
Drizzle with Ranch dressing, then top with the remaining cheese
Put the slider buns tops on and brush each with melted butter.
Bake sliders for 10-15 minutes until heated through and the cheese is melted.
- Shred chicken while it’s still warm for the best results. This recipe is perfect for using leftover chicken or with a rotisserie chicken.
- Toast the bottom buns for a few minutes before adding the remaining ingredients.
- Brush the tops of the slider buns with melted butter before returning to the oven.
- Always check chicken for doneness with a meat thermometer. The internal temperature should be 165 degrees F or 74 degrees C before serving.
- Prep Ahead - combine chicken and buffalo sauce and store in an airtight container inside the fridge for up to 4 days, or freeze for up to 3 months.
- Storage - keep leftovers in an airtight container inside the fridge for up to 4 days.
Calories: 1070kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 57g | Fat: 70g | Saturated Fat: 31g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 12g | Monounsaturated Fat: 18g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 234mg | Sodium: 2824mg | Potassium: 401mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 1335IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 514mg | Iron: 5mg