- 2 chicken leg quarters
- ½ pound (226g) baby potatoes cut in half
- ⅓ pound (150g) Brussels sprouts
- ½ red onion sliced
- 1 carrot cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil to drizzle
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic salt
- sesame seeds to taste
Lightly oil a baking dish or sheet pan and add in the onions, carrot, potatoes, and Brussels sprouts.
Place chicken leg quarters on top of the veggies.
Drizzle on olive oil and sprinkle with garlic salt and sesame seeds.
Bake at 400F / 200C for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked through and the internal temperature reaches 165F / 74C.
If desired, place under a broiler for a few minutes to brown the chicken and crisp the skin before serving.
- Although you can cook this on a sheet pan, I prefer to use a smaller baking dish so the veggies stay moist and tender.
- Use extra potatoes or carrots instead of Brussels sprouts if you prefer.
- Make a quick pan gravy with the juices that are left in the pan.
- If desired, place the dish under a broiler for a few minutes to brown the chicken and crisp the skin.
- Storage - keep leftovers in a covered container inside the fridge for up to 3 days.
Calories: 522kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 15g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 142mg | Sodium: 1903mg | Potassium: 1206mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 5781IU | Vitamin C: 90mg | Calcium: 74mg | Iron: 3mg