- 1 package frozen chicken patties
Preheat the air fryer to 350F / 180C.
Remove frozen chicken patties from packaging and place in the air fryer basket, making sure to leave space between them.
Cook for 8-10 minutes, until crispy and golden. No need to flip over!
Remove from air fryer and serve as is, or with burger buns, fixings, and condiments.
- For the best results do not overcrowd the air fryer basket so that the hot air circulates well and the burgers cook up.
- No oil is needed for making frozen chicken patty air fryer style.
- Air fryer temperatures can vary depending on the make and model. I recommend starting with less cook time, checking for doneness, then adding more time as needed.
- Storage - tightly wrap leftover cooked chicken patties in foil and keep in the fridge for 2 days. Do not refreeze cooked chicken patties.
- There are 3 WW Blue Plan SmartPoints in one serving.
Calories: 120kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 510mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g