- 6 cups (348g) frozen french fries
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon oil
- ¼ cup (22.5g) grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
Preheat air fryer to 400F /200C.
Place fries in the air fryer for 8 minutes, shaking halfway through.
Mix oil and garlic. Drizzle over the fries and shake to mix around.
Air fry for another 3-4 minutes or until almost as crispy as you want.
Add grated cheese and cook for a further minute or two, until cheese is melted and the fries are crispy.
Remove and sprinkle on parsley.
- Preheat your air fryer if your model suggests it. Not all air fryers need to be preheated.
- Be sure to shake the fries halfway through their initial cooking.
- Season the fries with salt and pepper if you like.
- Use freshly grated parmesan rather than the powdery stuff in the can.
- Cook in batches if the air fryer is too full.
- Storage – These fries will taste best when eaten right away, but you can store leftovers in the fridge and eat them within 1 day. Reheat them in the air fryer for 2-3 minutes and add a bit of fresh parmesan.
Calories: 640kcal | Carbohydrates: 72g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 37g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 21g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 1224mg | Potassium: 1030mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 92IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 3mg