Instant Pot Baby Potatoes
Instant Pot Baby Potatoes are easy to make with pantry staples and 5 minutes of cook time
This flavorful side dish is good with any meal including grilled meats and fish and in salads or casseroles.
WHY MAKE THIS RECIPE
- Easy and
- Serve all the ways
enjoy as-is for a simple meal, or serve as a side for various meats dishes, fish
- Baby Potatoes
But you can use bigger potatoes that you cut to size.
– You can use chicken broth instead.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
potatoes are not peeled
– just wash and cook – really eaaaaaaasy.
- Toss the hot potatoes with
ranch dressing or vinaigrette
- Add heat
– chipotle, jalapeno or cayenne can easily add heat.
Use different seasonings
BUDGET FRIENDLY TIPS
Feel free to scale up the recipe, but do make sure you don’t go past the pressure cooker fill line.
- Use regular potatoes cut up that you already have on hand.
More from Budget Delicious
Instant Pot Chicken Tenders
Instant Pot Chicken Parmesan