Chicken Satay With Avocado Sauce
Chicken Satay with Avocado Sauce is easy to make and super flavorful!
Serve these chicken skewers as a delicious appetizer or light meal.
WHY MAKE THIS RECIPE
- Prep Ahead
- Easy Meal Prep
– Make an extra batch so you have lunch ready for the entire week.
- Use boneless chicken thighs cut into small pieces.
– Or any mild cooking oil.
– Use finely grated, fresh garlic.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
- Don’t forget to soak wooden skewers in water before using them.
- Marinate the chicken for at least one hour, or up to 24 hours
- Less Heat
- Fresh Ginger
Sprinkle the finished chicken with fresh cilantro for a bright flavor.
Swap The Meat
Buy Chicken in Bulk
- Use Chicken You Have
- Serve As a Side
Enjoy the leftovers as they are or toss the chicken into a salad or a stir fry.
More from Budget Delicious
Instant Pot Chicken Parmesan
Spicy Chicken Stuffed Buns