This awesome collection of Instant Pot Chicken Breast Recipes is exactly what you need to quickly and easily cook up affordable and delicious meals!
Includes recipes that are suitable for gluten free, low carb, Keto, Paleo, and Whole30 diets. Weight Watchers points also included.
Not only is chicken breast the most popular dinner ingredient, but it’s also one of the most versatile foods around. There are almost infinite possibilities for cooking and serving chicken breast. And I’m sharing my all-time favorite way with you today: making Instant Pot Chicken Breast.
That’s right, cooking chicken breast in Instant Pot is so incredibly easy and it turns out so amazing every time. It really is a simple, hands-off way of cooking tender, juicy, and totally delicious chicken breast.
In fact, I love making Instant Pot chicken breast so much that I have rounded up my favorite Instant Pot Chicken Breast recipes to share with you!
We’re talking about all the ways to cook and serve delicious chicken breast: shredded or stuffed, savory or spicy, in soups, pasta, casseroles, and more. With so many amazing ways to cook Instant Pot chicken breasts, you can effortlessly serve up delicious meals the entire family will love!
Why Make Instant Pot Chicken Breast
- Easy – there is minimal prep work involved. Simply add water (or other cooking liquid) and the chicken breast to the Instant Pot, set it, and walk away!
- Affordable – Buy chicken breast in bulk or on sale, then freeze and cook when needed. A great addition to your weekly meal prep routine.
- Delicious – No dry, overcooked chicken here! When you pressure cook chicken breast it stays tender and moist.
Tips For Success
- Select chicken breasts that are similar in size so they cook evenly and at the same rate.
- Make sure the chicken breasts are placed in a single layer inside the insert, and not stacked or overlapping.
- If cooking from frozen, make sure each chicken breast is separated before adding to the Instant Pot insert.
- When cooking chicken in the Instant Pot, make sure to pour 1 cup of water or cooking liquid into the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Always check chicken breast for doneness before serving. Use a digital meat thermometer to make sure the internal temperature has reached at least 165 degrees F / 74 degrees C before serving.
- The cooking times listed in these recipes do not include the amount of time it takes for the Instant Pot to come up to pressure, or for the pressure to release.
So, are you ready to learn just how many ways you can cook Instant Pot Chicken Breast? Then read on!
The Best Instant Pot Chicken Breast Recipes
Instant Pot Chicken Breast
Suitable for Gluten Free, low carb, Keto, Paleo, and Whole30 diets. Post includes Weight Watchers points.
Instant Pot Frozen Chicken Breast
This simple method for cooking frozen chicken breast in Instant Pot gives you juicy chicken breast every time. Making chicken from frozen in the Instant Pot is so easy, it’s sure to become your favorite kitchen hack!
Instant Pot Chicken Tenders
Instant Pot Chicken Tenders with a flavorful Korean marinade is a fast, easy, and budget-friendly dish that everyone will love.
Instant Pot Stuffed Chicken Breast
If you’ve never made stuffed chicken breast in Instant Pot, you will love this recipe. Stuffed chicken is so easy to prepare and is a great way to cook a complete, balanced meal at one time and in one pot!
Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Rice
Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Rice is a fun twist on a classic. Make this delicious and affordable enchilada rice casserole in less than 30 minutes!
Instant Pot Chicken Parmesan
Instant Pot Chicken Parmesan is full of classic Italian flavor and cooks in under 20 minutes!
Instant Pot Chicken Fried Rice
Skip the takeout and make this fast, easy and flavorful Instant Pot Chicken Fried Rice instead!
Instant Pot Shredded Chicken Recipes
Instant Pot Shredded Chicken
Learn how to make Shredded Chicken in Instant Pot that is tender, flavorful, and shreds easily. This Instant Pot Shredded Chicken is a quick, no-fuss recipe that is ideal for meal prep.
Instant Pot Salsa Chicken
Instant Pot Shredded Chicken Tacos
Making delicious Instant Pot Shredded Chicken Tacos is so fast and simple. The perfect meal to serve up on busy weeknights or when entertaining.
Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken dip a zesty creamy dip loaded with shredded chicken breast that cooks up in just minutes!
Instant Pot Chicken Breast Soup and Pasta Recipes
Instant Pot Chicken Spaghetti
Dump and start Instant Pot Chicken Spaghetti goes from pantry to table in under 30 minutes. Great for weeknight meals and your weekly meal prep.
Instant Pot Chicken Gnocchi Soup
All the delicious flavors of the Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup are recreated in this creamy and easy to make Instant Pot Chicken Gnocchi Soup.
Instant Pot Chicken Fajita Pasta
Creamy Chicken Chicken Fajita Pasta is a flavorful comfort food one-pot meal that cooks up fast in the Instant Pot!
Instant Pot Irish Chicken Stew
This hearty Dump and Start Instant Pot Chicken Stew recipe comes together easily with affordable pantry staples and is so quick to make in the Instant Pot.
Instant Pot Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup
Instant Pot Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup is simple to make yet bursting with so much flavor. A delicious chicken soup made with wholesome, everyday ingredients.
Leave a Reply